A Place for the Fakes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to start a thread where we can post all the bad fakes so we can either warn potential buyers or report it to ebay. This is the perfect excuse to get it going.

Two caveats:

1- this is not the place to ask questions as to authenticity. You must do that in the Authenticate This Chloe thread, or it will be deleted.
2-don't give too much detail as to what makes it a fake- we don't want to help dubious sellers improve their counterfeit products.

Any questions, just feel free to ask me!

sorry i do not want to purchase a paddy from ebay or anything like that - i got a tobacco one in the NAP sale - just thought it was funny how people are bidding on something that looks SO much different from the real thing.

No, I think it is great! I want people to post fake bags so that we can warn potential buyers! You did a great job!

This will just be the thread to post all the bad fakes we find online.

sorry i do not want to purchase a paddy from ebay or anything like that - i got a tobacco one in the NAP sale - just thought it was funny how people are bidding on something that looks SO much different from the real thing.

People who have never seen the real thing have nothing to compare against. Many places do not have shops that carry Chloe.

^^^That is why this thread will be particularly useful! The more examples people see, the better. We just want to make sure that no one here gets duped into buying a fake!

Status
Not open for further replies.