A Place for the FAKES!

Well heres a fake citta rosa ciaociao..if you read description it gives it away :lol:
"This is a brand new LeSportSac TokiDoki Qee with tags. It has "Flower ' Spring" imprinted on the bag." ugggh!

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-AUTHENTIC-LeSportSac-TOKIDOKI-QEE-BAG-with-TAGS_W0QQitemZ170103856753QQihZ007QQcategoryZ63852QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItemhttp://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-AUTHENTIC-L...3QQihZ007QQcategoryZ63852QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Guarantee authentic on a FAKE bag??? What's wrong with this person??? :cursing:

Guarantee authentic on a FAKE bag??? What's wrong with this person??? :cursing:

This is the seller I contacted earlier today. I sent him a link to the lambfashionista's guide to fakes.

He took the auction down voluntarily and wrote me a nice note back thanking me for pointing him to the guide.

I think some (very few) of these sellers really don't know they have fakes.

I contacted this seller too. All I said is that she might want to check out the following website and gave her the URL for Lambfashionistas Guide to Fakes. I didn't tell her that I thought her bag was fake or anything.

Here is the response I got:

"[FONT=Arial, Verdana]Thank you for this. I had no idea. I actually bought this bag off of ebay but was sent the wrong one and so I decided to sell it back on ebay to get my money back. I wish I would have gotten hold of this website before I originally purchased this bag. How frustrating this whole process has been."[/FONT]

I think the repeat offenders who know they are selling fakes are just plain EVIL. But I do think some of the others are just plain clueless. Of course she has not yet taken down or updated the auction yet.....

Hi! I actually started a thread for y'all for this reason.

I'll go ahead and merge this, but please post all threads about fakes in the "Place for Fakes!" sticky I made for you.
Thanks!

Although most of the fakes look obviously fake... it's still kinda freaky buying off of e-bay. But I figure if I can't tell it's a fake even after looking through that guide, I don't think anyone else will notice either! :P

Hmmmm, so far what prints have you girls never seen fakes for...yet?