A place for RM Clutches

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have searched TPF and couldnt find a reference thread for RM clutches. :shrugs:

So park your clutches here! Feel free to add mod photos too as well as photos of how much it can hold!:upsidedown:

PS: if in case there is already a thread like this feel free to merge! :yes:

2. Ill start with what I have..

[​IMG]

White LEX

How much it can hold

[​IMG]

Mod photo:
    [​IMG]

3. The Rose..

She's my favorite!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

4. Here's my MAC - Persimmon! I so LOOOOVVVEE this bag!! It's truly a HOTT bag with an extra! extra! POP of color! :tup:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. My yellow suede clutch - not the best photo. I have a sterling lex in a box to be returned, but will post a photo first.

[​IMG]

I love this, but it needs to be fairly filled (not too hard) or it's a bit floppy.:smile:

6. Thanks ACL!! I so love your MAC

Anymore with RM clutches? Dont be shy! post it here!! :woohoo:

7. I sooooo love this!!! Its a classic!!:drool:

8. MA clutch in Red woven patent
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. That red patent is gorgeous!

10. Calling few823, manderz,desiprinzess718 :woohoo: and all those who have clutches!!

please post them here!!

11. I LOVE THIS!! :heart::heart: I wish I could get my hands on a MAC with old hardware!!!

12. I'll just bring over my pics from the old bag directory thread.

Cream old-school MAC:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. ^^ OMG!!! That is sooo yummy!!

14. Silver Date clutch:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Gahhh! That is the cream cluch I was just talking about in another thread. I knew there was one out there somewhere - fantastic!