Home & Garden A place for houseplants

I've picked up some house plants and I hope they'll survive under my hands.
I want more plants and will venture into air plants next too.
View attachment 5340762
:loveeyes:
I love the purple on the left and the pink / green on the right . Do you know the names ?
Airplants are soo cool ! I'm still a little unsure about care , I spray them with soft , lime free water every other day and add tillandsia fertilizer
I'll take some pics :lol:

Reactions: Bagatha Christie
:loveeyes:
I love the purple on the left and the pink / green on the right . Do you know the names ?
Airplants are soo cool ! I'm still a little unsure about care , I spray them with soft , lime free water every other day and add tillandsia fertilizer
I'll take some pics :lol:
The purple is Purple Heart and the pink green is Coleus. I'm still trying to read up more about them.

I need guidance whatever I can find here! Air plant included.

Reactions: Pollie-Jean
I'm actually quite stressed out by the soil lol. So I read up and decided to cut some of them and try to grow/propagate them in water. I guess its less effort in maintenance.
There are so much more I can do... problem is I'm trying to source more glass jars!
my fav so far is the Wandering Jew because it's so sparkly (if photo can capture).

BA4E99AC-D889-49FB-8320-64982BEF6C1D.jpeg8AD1A6F3-E1F4-4747-BE95-5912627C025A.jpeg

Reactions: Bagatha Christie
I'm actually quite stressed out by the soil lol. So I read up and decided to cut some of them and try to grow/propagate them in water. I guess its less effort in maintenance.
There are so much more I can do... problem is I'm trying to source more glass jars!
my fav so far is the Wandering Jew because it's so sparkly (if photo can capture).

View attachment 5341854View attachment 5341855
I've never done that . Interesting ! Good luck !

Reactions: Purrsey
Pilea Greyzy
I fell in love with the greyish,tender foliage ...

IMG_20220303_070611.jpg

Last edited: