Home & Garden A place for houseplants

I just started getting into more indoor house plants is this the only thread there is? It’s not very active in here :sad:.
Yes ,
unfortunately there really isn't much going on here

:sad:
I wish more members would post here but I guess they're all handbag busy like I used to be :biggrin:
For a few months I have exchanged my purse addiction for the plant addiction and can only recommend it
Compared to before, I spend hardly any money , I'm am much happier and have a lot more fun :lol:

Also rather quiet :

Reactions: Jeepgurl76
Yes ,
unfortunately there really isn't much going on here

:sad:
I wish more members would post here but I guess they're all handbag busy like I used to be :biggrin:
For a few months I have exchanged my purse addiction for the plant addiction and can only recommend it
Compared to before, I spend hardly any money , I'm am much happier and have a lot more fun :lol:

Also rather quiet :

Maybe this thread will eventually become more active! I have traded in my bag addiction for redoing my home and a plant addiction. Not to say that I don’t still buy bags but not like I use to that’s for sure. It became so much anxiety for me so many bags and actually it was exhausting lol like how many bags does one need! Come to learn there will always be a new bag that I think I need and there is no perfect bag. I’m enjoying plant life so much more as it keeps me busy. You’re right about the money he he don’t spend nearly what I use to.

Here is a few more pics! Everything is still a workin progress.Mainly I’m waiting for more online Amazon orders of macrame holders and plant stands. A corner plant stand came last night so I will be putting that together today! Of course will need some new plants to put on it:lol:B88272B6-932F-490E-BFB9-7116CFC83CCE.jpeg

Spider plants , low maintenance and almost impossible to kill :biggrin:

IMG_20220213_093441.jpg

IMG_20220213_093524.jpg

I need to remove the yellow leaf :lol:

Reactions: Jeepgurl76