A Pinterest board for my bags

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. OMG, right there with you!!! If they ever tallied up I would never hear the end of it. There are only so many double secret clearance events and thrift shop sales you can lie about :smile:

I am pretty much at that point too. Sold most of my Coach bags that were sitting in the closet and took a big hit on them. I am done with the ebay thing too

2. Love this idea and adore your bags!

I think I am going to make myself a private one. Just so I can see what I have and decide what to use in outfits. I don't have a lot anymore since I have sold a bunch to buy my new collection - but I do have some balenciagas that my friends and family might criticize in regards to price.

Easier for me to keep my weakness to myself - ha.

I can see it being a very efficient thing to do though especially if you have a bunch of shoes or scarves or what not stored away. Kind of like a catalog of your own stuff to build outfits from.

3. Wonderful collection. Thank you for the peek!!

4. Oh totally, it's great for me to have this snapshot so I can see what I have to choose from easily.

5. You’ve inspired me Jane! Ive made one of my own: My Bag Collection

It is still a work in progress!

6. Wow Miah, amazing diverse collection!

7. +1000000 absolutely :love: the bottega venetas too! (And the coaches, and... and... :biggrin: )

Thanks for sharing!! Great collection!

8. Beautiful collection

9. Perfect! I'm a Pinterest addict but my Handbag OCD board is a mix of own and wish 😄 now I'm going to follow your lead and make a board of my collection. Great idea, thanks for sharing!