A Pinterest board for my bags

I post pics of bags I'm lusting for on Pinterest but I don't want my collection in it's entirety posted there. Too many Facebook friends linked up to Pinterest and I don't need every Tom Dick and sister in law yammering on about my bag obsession. They know I've got one but they don't need the evidence on a platter. Ha!

OMG, right there with you!!! If they ever tallied up I would never hear the end of it. There are only so many double secret clearance events and thrift shop sales you can lie about :smile:

Thank you! That photo was taken when it was new :smile: back in 2008. I definitely don't carry her enough but she's in the "never sell" category! My LVs and Bottega bags have stayed the same for years, but my Coach collection is more fluid -- though as of now I'm very pleased with it and kind of glad to be off of the eBay rollercoaster for a while. Selling is such a PITA!

I am pretty much at that point too. Sold most of my Coach bags that were sitting in the closet and took a big hit on them. I am done with the ebay thing too

Love this idea and adore your bags!

I think I am going to make myself a private one. Just so I can see what I have and decide what to use in outfits. I don't have a lot anymore since I have sold a bunch to buy my new collection - but I do have some balenciagas that my friends and family might criticize in regards to price.

Easier for me to keep my weakness to myself - ha.

I can see it being a very efficient thing to do though especially if you have a bunch of shoes or scarves or what not stored away. Kind of like a catalog of your own stuff to build outfits from.

I've been meaning to do this for a while and thought I would share here as a way to possibly inspire other Pinterest users. Instead of taking out all my bags for a group shot, I decided to create a public board on Pinterest that contains pictures of items in my collection.

I'd love to see if other members have similar boards!

Here it is : my collection
Wonderful collection. Thank you for the peek!!

I've been meaning to do this for a while and thought I would share here as a way to possibly inspire other Pinterest users. Instead of taking out all my bags for a group shot, I decided to create a public board on Pinterest that contains pictures of items in my collection.

I'd love to see if other members have similar boards!

Here it is : my collection
Beautiful collection

Perfect! I'm a Pinterest addict but my Handbag OCD board is a mix of own and wish 😄 now I'm going to follow your lead and make a board of my collection. Great idea, thanks for sharing!