A Pinterest board for my bags

I post pics of bags I'm lusting for on Pinterest but I don't want my collection in it's entirety posted there. Too many Facebook friends linked up to Pinterest and I don't need every Tom Dick and sister in law yammering on about my bag obsession. They know I've got one but they don't need the evidence on a platter. Ha!

Lol! +1

I post pics of bags I'm lusting for on Pinterest but I don't want my collection in it's entirety posted there. Too many Facebook friends linked up to Pinterest and I don't need every Tom Dick and sister in law yammering on about my bag obsession. They know I've got one but they don't need the evidence on a platter. Ha!

Well, yeah! Thus the "Jane TPF" account! My real account -- the one with recipes and crafts and so on -- is different, lol! My crunchy-mama friends have um no idea really about the scope and depth of my handbag collection! tee hee!

It was pretty easy to set up a different account at a different email address.

I've been meaning to do this for a while and thought I would share here as a way to possibly inspire other Pinterest users. Instead of taking out all my bags for a group shot, I decided to create a public board on Pinterest that contains pictures of items in my collection.

I'd love to see if other members have similar boards!

Here it is : my collection[/URL]

What a fun idea! I love the different backgrounds and moods of the pics :idea:

I fit what I could of my bags on our outside table for a group shot of my collection, but had to leave all the black and brown bags out of the pic.:shrugs:

Last edited:
I just followed your board. Great collection. That Water Color Speedy is TDF and it looks new!! Did you buy it new or were you the one who had all the leather replaced by LV (remember someone did that). I know you have been posting here for years and though you have some amazing bags I notice your Coach collection has scaled down

I just followed your board. Great collection. That Water Color Speedy is TDF and it looks new!! Did you buy it new or were you the one who had all the leather replaced by LV (remember someone did that). I know you have been posting here for years and though you have some amazing bags I notice your Coach collection has scaled down

Thank you! That photo was taken when it was new :smile: back in 2008. I definitely don't carry her enough but she's in the "never sell" category! My LVs and Bottega bags have stayed the same for years, but my Coach collection is more fluid -- though as of now I'm very pleased with it and kind of glad to be off of the eBay rollercoaster for a while. Selling is such a PITA!