A Pinterest board for my bags

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. :lol::lol:

2. Great collection! Congrats!

3. Lol! +1

4. I love Pinterest . Good choice.

5. Loooove!!! Your Bottegas are gorgeous!!!

6. Wow, all I can say is wow. Such a beautiful collection. All your pieces are perfect for so many moments in your life. Nicely done.

7. Well, yeah! Thus the "Jane TPF" account! My real account -- the one with recipes and crafts and so on -- is different, lol! My crunchy-mama friends have um no idea really about the scope and depth of my handbag collection! tee hee!

It was pretty easy to set up a different account at a different email address.

8. Very nice collection. I'm loving the Mini Tanner in blush/tan.

9. #24 Jan 28, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2014
    What a fun idea! I love the different backgrounds and moods of the pics :idea:

I fit what I could of my bags on our outside table for a group shot of my collection, but had to leave all the black and brown bags out of the pic.:shrugs:

10. I love love love your collection, especially the Sophias!

11. Wow!
    You have a gorgeous collection! Thanks for sharing!

12. Wow, love your collection of bags and accessories, beautiful!:biggrin:

13. I just followed your board. Great collection. That Water Color Speedy is TDF and it looks new!! Did you buy it new or were you the one who had all the leather replaced by LV (remember someone did that). I know you have been posting here for years and though you have some amazing bags I notice your Coach collection has scaled down

14. Great idea and gorgeous bags!!!

15. Thank you! That photo was taken when it was new :smile: back in 2008. I definitely don't carry her enough but she's in the "never sell" category! My LVs and Bottega bags have stayed the same for years, but my Coach collection is more fluid -- though as of now I'm very pleased with it and kind of glad to be off of the eBay rollercoaster for a while. Selling is such a PITA!