A Pinterest board for my bags

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've been meaning to do this for a while and thought I would share here as a way to possibly inspire other Pinterest users. Instead of taking out all my bags for a group shot, I decided to create a public board on Pinterest that contains pictures of items in my collection.

I'd love to see if other members have similar boards!

Here it is : my collection

2. Jane, love your bags!

3. What a great idea and a GORGEOUS collection!! Wow!

4. Great idea and great collection! Thanks for sharing!

5. Great idea! Love it!!

6. Fabulous idea! I love your bags, and I totally want to do this!

7. Great idea and Wonderful bags!

8. Thanks everyone! If anyone else has a collection board to share, go ahead and post it here!

I'm kind of a Pinterest addict lol

9. Gorgeous collection! I have been putting some things I have on a pinterest board, but they aren't my actual pictures. Just coach bags that I've purchased.

10. Great collection!

11. Your collection is awesome! I enjoyed seeing all of your designers; not just Coach. LOVE the Bottega Veneta's. The leather looks just fabulous.

12. Lovely!

13. I post pics of bags I'm lusting for on Pinterest but I don't want my collection in it's entirety posted there. Too many Facebook friends linked up to Pinterest and I don't need every Tom Dick and sister in law yammering on about my bag obsession. They know I've got one but they don't need the evidence on a platter. Ha!

14. What a great idea! I want to do this!

15. Love your collection!! :biggrin: