A pink reveal on a rainy September day

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have bought a few things from H in the past few months. And I just realized that I didn't do any reveal at all. :P my bad. here is the first bag that I would like to share with everyone.

Don't know how to do watermark with my mac air though. Anyone knows?? TIA. Hopefully this picture won't be used on evilbay...

Anyway, hope you will like this mini constance as well. :biggrin:

Attached Files:

2. wow...gorgeous!!! more??? :graucho::graucho:

3. This is stunning! Beautiful! Gorgeous! Amazing! I could go on and on......
    (I, too, would like to know how to water mark on a Mac!)

CONGRATULATIONS!!

4. me three!!! (as in how to water mark on a Mac!!!)

5. Thanks guys for the quick replies. I have another pink reveal along with a raisin sister in the back. Enjoy!:biggrin:

Attached Files:

6. Congrats!

7. WOW! Thanks for the extra credit! First the mini Constance, and now two more bags!!!
    LOVE LOVE LOVE all three! (Especially that raisin Kelly! What a beauty!) Thank you for sharing your gorgeous bags!!!! You have amazing taste!

8. Your 3 bags are absolutely beautiful...and I love your furnishing as well!

9. OMG!! absolutely amazing....you have the 3 iconic H bags in gorgeous colours!!! many congratulations...beautiful...:woohoo::woohoo::yahoo::yahoo:

10. Thanks for the sweet comments, girls!!!:heart: I will end my reveal today here but shall pick it up another day with a different color family. You guys are the best. :smile:

11. there's more??? looking forward to it... :smile::smile:

12. :love::love:

13. I downloaded a program called iWatermark to watermark my pics on my Mac. You can also resize with it. It was free.

14. wow!!! thank u so much:hugs:

15. I adore them all! Hermes has the best pink/purple shades. Yummmmmmmmmmmm!!!!