A Piece of Bal History...Pre-Moto Line BIN 549 SB449

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Wow, love the listing! Good luck with your sale Mimi!! :heart:

2. Good luck Mimister!

3. prety pretty bag! i wish it wasn't suede though :P

4. That is beautiful. I love how it says Balenciaga on the front.

5. Too bad I just put myself on a shopping ban:crybaby:

6. Yes, it's different, aaa! :yes: This one has a pedigree, not to mention slightly different construction. I don't know if you saw my post about the previous one that was listed - interesting pre-moto bag - this one is definitely from the Italian workshop, and has all its papers and tags.

7. ^^ gotcha, thanks LP!!! :smile:

8. Thanks LP! Yeah, this is definitely the real deal - it is so interesting to see the original flat brass hardware on this bag from way back when! This one actually also came directly from Italy, and is just a pretty cool piece of history -- the tags are really one of a kind to me, I just love the wording, and it is so cool to see the motorcycle inspiration before the moto that we know today was actually produced!

I actually was given one of the old Loehmann's bags, so it is really funny that you mention those. It's a pretty odd bag, that I have at this point thrown to the back of my closet since there is not much else I can do with it :lol:. It's definitely verrrry different from this one - silver flat hardware, etc, definitely not the same species as the authentic bags that came from the factory in Italy. ;)

9. This bag is so super cool!

10. ^ thanks elle! :love: it is pretty darn cool if i do say so myself :shame: