a picture is worth a thousand words...

i recently purchased a macbook and have been learning how to use it. i signed up to learn how to download and upload photos.

my session was yesterday afternoon. the guy is telling me how to download pictures from my camera, blah, blah, blah. so then i tell him "look, i belong to a forum and i want to download some of my pictures so he goes, sure, what's the site :nuts: hmm, well, it's tpf.....

the guy is like :wtf: i take him onto this site and his mouth drops. he said "so this is a site all about handbags?!??!" cool as a cucumber, i reply, no, it's also about other things.... like, money mangement and relationship support. he freaked out when he saw a pic with someones child holding a bag. he asked "are you also selling children on this site?!?!?"

the guy could not get over this link. to make matters worse, another teacher comes over and says "so and so needs help with excel, can i switch with you." now this new guy (ok, i am happily married, mind you) is GORGEOUS!!!! dark hair, bright blue eyes.....:graucho:

he looks at my bag (i had my truffle work) and goes "balenciaga?" me: :wtf::wtf::wtf:

he then tells me how his ex girlfriend was really into bags....(she broke his heart- she was too young to settle down and cheated on him. how could she do that?? he seemed wonderful to me :P).

he enjoyed looking at all the pictures here ;)

so anyway, i will be taking more photos and sharing them with everyone. in the meantime, here is one i just put on the charm thread, but in case you missed it:

haha! that is hilarious! i just got a macbook a week ago and signed up for those classes also...sounds like they are entertaining! hehe...