A Picky but Satisfied Christmas! :D

PickyCoachLover

MoreRoseGoldPlease
O.G.
Jun 9, 2010
Alright ladies...SHE IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Who is ready to see?!
I got the new Raspberry Gathered Sophia and a cheat...along with the awesome present my hubby got me!

I would like to let my son introduce this reveal, his name is JoJo and while he does not care about the bags, he LOVES the box. (It was how I got his butt out of the window, lol!)

picture.php

I woke up and found the box laying beside me in bed...My husband had laid it there to surprise me, lol! I was not expecting to get her till tomorrow. I opened the box, unwrapped her, and my first thought was RED! Red red red red red red! These pics are true to color...just natural sunlight!

picture.php

picture.php

So what do you all think? :graucho:

I LOVE her! She is the absolute perfect red...Bordeaux was too dark and Cherry was too light for me...this is absolutely perfect red. She has a smidgen of pink, but in no way do you think "Pink" when you see this color. It is definitely red.

I think you've enabled me to spend some more money lol!

She's GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for all the pics, I've been dying to see irl photos of this beauty! (very cute kitty too!)
Perfect shade of red and another perfect pick for PCL, enjoy and congrats!

Thank you love! I was hoping you would drop by and take a look! I think this color is the BEST out of the all the gathereds so far. It is SO rich...so saturated....it's ridiculous.

Please let me know if you get one too! :biggrin:

Okay, now I wanna share with you my hubbys gift to me for Christmas. I have posted pics of her in Animalicious, but I have not shown her here...
My husband was just fine with his two boys, Max and JoJo. I always wanted a little girl kitty, though. All I have had boy cats growing up, mainly. LOL! So, for Christmas, he let me get a Siamese kitten!
Her name is Chloe and she is the *best* Christmas gift ever!

picture.php

And here she is with my cheat; Michael Kors Electric Pink East West Hamilton! (The darker pink bag I bought).

picture.php

It looks like there is almost a bit of shimmer to the leather? I really don't generally like red but I think there is just enough pink that I could be in love. Too bad the lining isn't exciting...