A Pic of Black Shimmer with its Fairy Dust

hildie

Dec 3, 2008
I love my new Covet Me and the black shimmer leather. It was "shimmering" the other day so I tried to capture a pic...granted with my iPhone, but better than nothing. This leather is so unique so i wanted to share... :biggrin:

beblackshimmer.jpg

I've heard it whispered that it's nigh on impossible to capture the true shimmer of fairy dust. We can but imagine its subtle splendor. Your picture does give us some hint of this magical leather that the fairies danced upon! I do believe, hildie, that you and all others who own a bag of this fantastic leather should always endeavor to remember that beautiful, heartwarming, and delicious things can and will happen when we least expect them! Fairies do love surprising good people with their whimsical favors!
:sunshine::heart::sunshine:

I love my new Covet Me and the black shimmer leather. It was "shimmering" the other day so I tried to capture a pic...granted with my iPhone, but better than nothing. This leather is so unique so i wanted to share... :biggrin:

beblackshimmer.jpg

I've heard it whispered that it's nigh on impossible to capture the true shimmer of fairy dust. We can but imagine its subtle splendor. Your picture does give us some hint of this magical leather that the fairies danced upon! I do believe, hildie, that you and all others who own a bag of this fantastic leather should always endeavor to remember that beautiful, heartwarming, and delicious things can and will happen when we least expect them! Fairies do love surprising good people with their whimsical favors!
:sunshine::heart::sunshine:

You are AMAZING! You need to do a guest post on my blog purely focusing on describing BE bags! Love this! :biggrin: Thank you Moonfancy!

I would love to do a guest post on your blog. What do you want me to write about? Tell me when, where, and how!
:winkiss:

yay! Honestly, you are the creative one here. I would not want to box you in. You could make it anything related to BE bags, leathers, etc that allows you to put that creative energy to use. Maybe the "12 Bags of Christmas" or something like that as a topic and then do with it what you want. Just thinking out loud...:biggrin:

yay! Honestly, you are the creative one here. I would not want to box you in. You could make it anything related to BE bags, leathers, etc that allows you to put that creative energy to use. Maybe the "12 Bags of Christmas" or something like that as a topic and then do with it what you want. Just thinking out loud...:biggrin:

I love love love love love this idea!!

Well, as long as I don't have to rhyme too much. Once I had to find a word to rhyme with Venus and, well, you can probably guess the only one I could think of. We probably don't want any masculine bits mentioned in our BE Christmas story. There are quite a lot of Christmas themes I can think of that would do well meshed with BE. Now, hildie, you know I am not a serious person. If you think you are going to get serious...well...you aren't going to.

Well, as long as I don't have to rhyme too much. Once I had to find a word to rhyme with Venus and, well, you can probably guess the only one I could think of. We probably don't want any masculine bits mentioned in our BE Christmas story. There are quite a lot of Christmas themes I can think of that would do well meshed with BE. Now, hildie, you know I am not a serious person. If you think you are going to get serious...well...you aren't going to.

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

I would be honored if you would. But truthfully if and when you have time. :flowers: