A photoshoot with Damier Beaubourg and Evidence

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I've been procrastinating on actually launching my blog for a few months now, but have only recently been working on material to publish - here's a photoshoot my boyfriend and I did a few weeks ago at the park featuring my Damier Beaubourg and Evidence Sunglasses - my Trunks and Bags Cles makes a cameo also. :smile:

Just thought I'd share em with you guys since I've been working on editing them for the past two hours :s lol

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. amazing pics!! love all the items! post more pics if you have them please! :tup::tup:

4. amazingggg picsss. love that bagggg

5. Hey nice photos graphite! I never take artistic photos lol. Love the beau:borg1: <-- I love that borg smiley when typing beaubourg haha

6. Hmm - I somehow missed this picture. Thanks, Vernilover and HollyBreaks! And quite honestly, I think I should be complimenting your photography, Vernilover... it's always breathtaking! :heart:

[​IMG]

7. OMG! I am so waiting for the debut of that blog! Great editorial! You and your boyfriend look soooo good together. :yes:

8. Awesome pics, beauborg, and sunnies! Congrats!

9. Thanks! You should give it a shot sometime, I love photography! ...I wonder what other use the smiley could possibly ever have :s lol

Aww, thank you! Maybe you, bagaholicboy, and Bengt can keep pestering me about it, I check your guys' blogs out all the time!

Thanks! :smile:

10. Here you go. Pester.

Pester.

Pester.

Pester.

Hahaha! Amazing photography skills! It deserves to be seen, graphite!

11. lovely pics. nice bag, nice shades, nice wallet. haha

12. This is the first time I've seen the Damier Beaubourg, it's gorgeous!!!! :drool:

Love the shots - you lads are cute! :graucho:

13. U really should start that blog. You guys need to be LV models you make things look so tempting lol! Both of you look so amazing together!

14. great pics, great items, great couple!!!

hope you can post more pics! :smile:

15. very good photos :tup: thanks for sharing :smile: