A Photo of Noix

vink

Trying to be good
O.G.
Apr 12, 2008
I found this online today. I don't know if this is TTL but it is the closest to the color I can imagine for this bag. For those who've seen this color, please chim in and let us know if it's true. I just think this color 's beautiful!!!

Credit photo to: Ople@SBN

Attachments

• 29-07-2009_ad_1248855373_0_82637800.jpg
    29-07-2009_ad_1248855373_0_82637800.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 346
sl57, you know I'm horrible at describing color :P I compared my bag to the photo above and while they are the same color, the bag in the photo above seems to fall flat. I don't know if it's because of the hardware differences (regular vs. GGH) that might bring out these beautiful undertones in mine.

I do think the photo above is the closest to Noix true color. If you base your purchase on this photo, your expectations can only go up, whereas if you compare it to the photo my SA sent me, I would have been shocked at the color difference.

vink, for reference I'm talking about this bag:
http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga/its-finally-here-noix-ggh-work-489847.html

Last edited:
The photo is actually more brown than IRL. It is actually darker with slight lilac undertones. Although in brown family, it is not a true mid brown, brown color. I'm not sure if that makes sense but I'm sure you will like it vink!! :biggrin:

:smile: Thank you everyone. I'm not getting it though. I really hope that I won't. I'm trying to behave myself since I'm on a ban (yeah... we can talk about it again next month. Maybe I'll have a break down. :smile: ) I found this photo and can't help thinking how beautiful it is and wanted to share. I just think that maybe this will help many here who's still curious as much as I am about the color and maybe enabling someone? ;) So we'll have more photo of Noix here soon? ei ei...

;)

Here's a pic of a Twiggy sent from BalNY. I should have it next week. It was described to me as having slight pink undertones, too. We'll see.

cb003.jpg

Daphne at BalNY says it is "walnut," and "Noix" means "nut." I hope it looks just like this pic or maybe a little darker would be okay with me. I'll post it when I get it if I can capture the color correctly.

I found these pics on a hong kong online site.

The colour looks quite dark. Is this pretty close to real life for those who have seen this colour in the flesh?

Attachments

• IMG_6187.jpg
    IMG_6187.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_6190.jpg
    IMG_6190.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 122