A Perfect Pairing

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. If you could chose any pair of Louboutins and had a limitless budget to purchase a matching outfit, what ensemble would you put together?

2. Okay, I have at least the Nude Patent Very Prives down. I'll get back to you on the outfit. LOL!

3. I was actually stumped by my own question, but one combo I would love to try would be a basic black satin D&G corset dress (http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/28111) with the gold bling blings, tons of gold and diamond bangles (all the way up my forearm), and a large solitaire diamond necklace. Even with all the diamonds, I bet people will still be staring more at my feet than anything, so I will have to finalize my outfit with a pale pink pedicure.

4. that dress is so gorgeous! I want it! Thanks infamiss...you just made me add something new to my already mile long wishlist! LMBO!

5. Isn't it to die for! That dress could serve as a wonderful canvas for so many outfits that would pair perfectly with Louboutins! I mean, think about it with red rolandos or leopard piglles?

6. With that outfit, you cannot just go to a normal spot. You have to make an appearance!!!

BTW, I love M Missoni. Isn't it great that they have a bridge line that doesn't look cheap-O!

7. Seriously, it's gorgeous!!! OMG, with red rolandos or leopard piglles?!?!?!? hot!!!!

8. I know....hehehehehe.

It is great! =)

9. OMG Lynn. You are so right! What a cute dress!!!!

10. I love it! I don't think I could get away with the horizontal stripes, though!:crybaby:

11. infa--this is too hard for me to answer. I agree, that corset dress can be worn with so many CLs.

12. Lynn, I like that one too. I'd totally wear it with my red patent simples.