A peachy unboxing

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Who's around for an unboxing? Just got home from Macy's super Saturday sale. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394307300.750224.jpg

2. I'm ready!

3. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394308056.433070.jpg
    I got one all wrapped up. Never touched.

4. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394308299.230079.jpg

5. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394308350.083046.jpg
    My new love!! Love the color!! Love the size!! Love the leather!! Best of all got it half priced !!

6. Very nice!!!

7. Very pretty. Was it marked down and then you got another 25%? Great buy, especially since spring hasn't even arrived and it's a perfect spring bag. Congrats!

8. Very pretty color, and you got a great deal too!! Congrats!!

9. Congrats!! Lovely color..

10. Congrats on a great score!! Perfect bag for spring. Just lovely.

11. Congrats, very pretty!!!

12. Just to remind people who don't live and breathe numbers like I do...25% off then another 25% off isn't 50% off...it works out to about 44% off. The second 25% off is taken off of the lower price so isn't 25% off the full original price. I've posted this a few times and it seems to help at least someone every time so consider it a public service announcement! :-P Happy shopping!!

13. And almost forgot the most important part - your Peach Rose Cooper is lovely, and even better that it was on sale - enjoy it!!

14. She's pretty!

15. She's pretty!