A peachy reveal!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all. Are we all ready for a reveal?

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1390911063.232538.jpg

2. Yeahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! :biggrin:

3. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1390911764.458500.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1390911776.875059.jpg

4. Yeah I caught a live one! Can't wait to see!

5. Sorry ladies, I'm on 3G only and no wifi so taking a bit longer than usual.

Here she is, my peach coloured reissue! It looks more nude because of the lighting in my room. Will take another picture in natural lighting tomorrow. :smile:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1390912486.061068.jpg

6. It's beautiful but doesn't look peach at all!!! I wish I could see it in real life.....would love to see the true color!! Does the tag say peach?

7. I don't know what the tag says but in the store when I saw it, it was like peach. Now it looks nude to me lol. I will take a photo again tomorrow in natural lighting to see if it really is peach.

8. I asked bc I have a bag that looks just like this one.....and it is called dark beige. I think my stitching is a little lighter, though . I would love to add a peach bag to my collection!!!

9. Is so pretty. May I know the size?

10. Nice colour.
    Congrats!

11. Congrats! It's lovely! I think I saw this one at the boutique on Friday. My SA said it is from 13K but I didn't look at the tag myself. What does yours say? Would love to see more pics including a mod shot!

12. Argh....this is beautiful!

13. This is gorgeous. Are you in the US? For Spring Act I (14P) Chanel brought out a Dark Beige in distressed calfskin which the US did not buy :graucho: Can you please share the code off your reeipt if you did not get a tag? Thank you.

14. Hi. The code is A37587Y046340A353. Any1 can decipher this code? I can't even tell the colour from this code. Lol

I'm not in the states. I'm in Asia.

15. Gorgeus!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS!!!