a paddy or a city

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. which should i get. i've got 2 firsts and a sac but not a city. I'm hoping to get one but i also want to have a paddy. Sadly, my budget is only for one or the other. :sad: Ladies, please help me.

2. Both bags are gorgeous! Since you already have 2 firsts and a sac, maybe purchase a Paddy for variety? :lol: What color are you thinking of (for both choices)?

3. hmm.. i'm not too sure. any suggestions?

4. I think if you waited a little bit, that more people will be unloading their Paddies. I have two paddies and two cities and I think cities have better longevity. It also depends on the color. An ivory/blanc paddy is absolutely gorgeous, along with the whiskey, anthracite, mousse, noir, etc... Actually, come to think of it, I like the paddy in most colors. I think paddies also look better in warmer hues than cooler ones.

Good luck! I don't think you can really go wrong with either one. I would consider what style you are looking for. And Discobunniee is definitely right, a paddy would certainly provide variety.

5. Style wise, I like Paddington Satchel the most. City is very light though.
    If I were to consider all the factors, I still pick Paddington Satchel over City.

6. the paddington lock can be cumbersome, it's also pretty heavy. figure 5 to 6 lbs with your stuff in it.

city bag pros it is very light. style wise, i probably prefer the paddy.

if you want functional and practicality go for the city.

7. Go for a Classic Paddy- I just got one and LOVEEEEEE it!!

8. I agree that people will be unloading the paddys soon. they are no longer selling that well. I have the tan and stopped using mine....just too heavy and the zips keep opening up and exposing the interior. Same with the Stam - I love it but HATE that it keeps poping open. They are both darn heavy too. How about a Thomas Wylde bag - they are really nice and different.

9. I would personally choose the Balenciaga....however, since you seem to have a few (despite not having a City), I would go with the Paddy.

10. I would go with a Paddy, considering your current collection!

11. I guess if you already have 2 firsts, I would go paddy. But then again having both myself, Im just going to have to say City!

12. This is so confusing. LOL! I am so tempted to get another balenciaga because it's just so light. But the paddy is so attractive. But i guess if a lot of people will be unloading then i guess not. Balenciaga interest is still great as ever despite the veiny and shiney leather.
    Maybe I'll go for the city. :smile:

13. I love my Paddy - even though it weighs as much as a baby elephant. Yeah, you could wait for people to unload theirs - but be careful about the locks bec. they can have peeling problems - you might as well start off with something perfect.

14. Go for a Paddy! You already have a couple of B-bags. If get another, you'll always be thinking about the Paddy! So, just get a Paddy and then you can relax, lol!

15. Get a Paddy since you already have Bbags. It's nice to have a variety.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice