* A P.AC.K.A.G'ed Reveal! *

PickyCoachLover

MoreRoseGoldPlease
O.G.
Jun 9, 2010
Alright...I cannot wait 20 more minutes until 7pm, sorry. LOL! I have this reveal all set up and ready to go!

Backstory:
I received a PCE, and was going to use it to get the Teal Dotted Sophia...but a couple of other bags popped up on ebay and I changed my mind. Believe me...these are worth it! :nuts:
So, 1 bag turned into 5. Well, actually 4, because I was going to get one of them from the outlet anyway...all of the others were just sheer luck!
I think I might be banned for the next 5 years, but it is okay, because I am finally content! I feel like I could get rid of the rest of my collection and keep these bags and my Sophias!

This is, by far...my BEST reveal ever. The absolute best ever. If you know any of the bags I am about to reveal (and a couple of you do) please don't blurt it out...it's a big surprise for me. Okay?

Who is ready for this fabulousness?! :yahoo:

Okay, let's start small. (I actually have a script for this thing, LOL!)

PCE, I only purchased a few items, no bags.

Giraffe Scarf:
Reveal121010056.jpg

Purple Sequin Scarf:
Reveal121010057.jpg

Detail:
Reveal121010055.jpg

Kristin Wallet to go with the Black Kristin DH got me:
Reveal121010058.jpg

And the Pave Script Ring:
Reveal121010063.jpg

Modeling:
Reveal121010065.jpg

Artsy (excuse the dust, it was right after I clear coated the pave):
Reveal121010003.jpg

Found this rare piece on Ebay, got it for a great price!

Owl Necklace:
Reveal121010067.jpg

Reveal121010068.jpg

Reveal121010069.jpg

I love it...it is SO perfect with my owl earrings. I like this necklace a lot better than the new crystal one that was only on the website for two days.

Woooo....That was an overload! LOL!

Now, I will take an little intermission...let ya'll speak your thoughts, and please go to the restroom if you need to, because the bags are next! :biggrin: