A "Nude" "Girl" Edition

naked, I got the batgirls from NM. Their lookbook is showing them in 120, but they don't actually carry the 120. I believe the CL boutiques are carrying the 120, not sure if it's the aubergine/lilac combo, but definitely the aubergine/bronze combo.

Lovely purchases.

Next time you watermark/tag your pics make sure to put "Alice1979" where someone won't be able to remove it or crop it out without messing up the pic. For example on the shoe. I saw your pics being passed off on another mb (I won't mention which one) and I reported it. Just thought you should know. :smile:

Thank you, Chariot and brintee.

Lovely purchases.

Next time you watermark/tag your pics make sure to put "Alice1979" where someone won't be able to remove it or crop it out without messing up the pic. For example on the shoe. I saw your pics being passed off on another mb (I won't mention which one) and I reported it. Just thought you should know. :smile:

OMG, I can't believe someone would steal my pics. Thank you for letting me know. I will definitely change the way I watermark my photos from now on.