A "Nude" "Girl" Edition

jaszmine

Life is sweet
Dec 29, 2008
I really liked the Batgirls in black and gold but I loove them in aubergine! Wow...

Mar 5, 2008
OMG, the Batgirl is stunning in that color combo! Hm, might have to rethink those...:graucho: The nudes are lovely as well, of course!

rilokiley

Oct 15, 2008
ooh, I love the aubergine in the Batgirl. Lovely. Congrats again, Alice!

ETA: I think we may need a collection thread soon, pretty please! You have so many amazing pairs.

bagmad73

O.G.
Oct 13, 2007
Congratulations Alice - your nude VPs are gorgeous esp with the burgundy tip and the Batgirls look awesome on you!!!

rdgldy

Authenticator
O.G.
Aug 18, 2006
NYC/LI
Alice, both new pairs are positively gorgeous. I know you have other beautiful pairs too. You must do a collection thread!

Alice1979

Toxic
O.G.
Jul 28, 2008
NY
Thank you all for your wonderful comments, laureen, rilo, bagmad, surly, and rdgldy.

ooh, I love the aubergine in the Batgirl. Lovely. Congrats again, Alice!

ETA: I think we may need a collection thread soon, pretty please! You have so many amazing pairs.
Alice, both new pairs are positively gorgeous. I know you have other beautiful pairs too. You must do a collection thread!
Actually I've been thinking about doing a collection thread these couple of days. I think I will... soon.

jaszmine

Life is sweet
Dec 29, 2008
I would love to see all of your shoes together Alice. I think I know a few of them because I have been after the same ones! You have great taste and I can't wait to see them all together!:yahoo:

I think I might be jealous! (In a good way:biggrin:)

Umfahad

Jul 31, 2009
oh wow they are all so gorgeous congrats!!!! I'm in love with the batgirls in lilac. They are TDF!!