A nude for us darker berries!!! Whoo whoo

ronsdiva

NE Born OH Bred
O.G.
Jul 6, 2007
I as e-mailing with an SA in Costa Mesa and asked about neutral/brown patent swatches. I am getting so desperate for a nude vp that is nude on me that I was thinking of possibly doing a SO later this year.

Anyway, she sent me this swatch and said the top one will be a vp with nude toe! I will want to see it irl, but the swatch looks like it will be a perfect nude for my complexion!

Last edited:
Rons you are so cute! I do hope you find the perfect nude for you. A darker "nude" with the regular nude tip would look very chic. I would hate for you to have to spend the money on a SO!

Okay ladies... I have been called in to save the day !!!!

Here is the swatch the one on top with be the color VP arriving on in the boutiques

NudeSwatch.jpg

^^^ It's not going to be called nude but i thinkt he girls are referring to it as nude because it's a nude for their skin color... The color on the bottom is the decollete camel so this may be called cocoa or something like that.. we aren't sure until we see the box!

I think it's just the way the swatch is photographed. It's not picking up the light. Check out the white below. I think it look gorgeous!