A nude for us darker berries!!! Whoo whoo

OMG, that 2nd color down is the EXACT color Im looking for!?!!? Did the SA tell you when it will be available, in what or what the name is? Is the color called the Vernis 6128?
NM has that color in the Yoyo on their website which they have named Camel so I was confused over the 2 colors, but its not available until April! Now, I dont know if I want to get the brown camel or wait for this new color. Ahhhhhhhhh! LOL

Ugh!!! I want a "nude" for myself too!!!!

Wow!! Could this be the same color as the caramel FTs that Meagan Goode was wearing in the celeb thread? If so, the color "muddy" describes my skin tone perfectly!!!!

So is this an SO color or is it a color of VPs that will be available in stores?

Floridasun, yes the 2nd color down is called vernis 6128. I did not ask about that color, but it looks kind of like the color of the camel patent decollete. It is getting confusing because they have more than one color they call nude and more than one called camel.

I heard back from the SA. She is not certain when they will get the VP in the darker color (vernis 6248). The yopi shoe (the yoyo with the wider toe & narrower vamp) will only be in the Horatio store she said.

If anyone wants to get on the wait list for the darker vp, I worked with Reghan in the Costa Mesa Store (714-754-9200) or e-mail her at [email protected].
Let her know Mary referred you.

That is such a great idea ronsdiva :tup:, when I looked at getting a SO, they termed the colour Tobbaco, which maybe similar. It will be really good you see you modelling them against your skin. I like the nude on the ladies here, because it really makes their legs look longer, so anything for us is a nice plus!!

has anyone seen the so private in person? the color is said to be blush, but it does look like a more suitable nude for those of us with a lil warmth to our skin tone. they're on pre-order at Saks.com but in my experience, i often see pre-order styles in store around the same time they make their online debut

soprivateblush.jpg

Last edited:
I love the first patent swatch color that you posted (the top one)! It'd look ghastly on me (I have extremely hard to match undertones) but it really is a gorgeous color... can't wait to see modeling shots when someone purchases them :smile: