A Nude Alternative to the Architek!

When I thought I was okay with being on the waiting list for the VP Nude then this one comes along on top of the Nude YoYo. OY! This is crazy confusing!

Anyone know the sizing on these? Do they fit the same as the Architek? How is the sizing on these in comparison to the Simple 85?

When I thought I was okay with being on the waiting list for the VP Nude then this one comes along on top of the Nude YoYo. OY! This is crazy confusing!

Anyone know the sizing on these? Do they fit the same as the Architek? How is the sizing on these in comparison to the Simple 85?

Personally I would stick with the nude yoyo and the very prive. They are sexier IMO. These are okay if you want a casual, daytime, and work friendly shoe. Sorry, I do not know about sizing.

I have the same size in the patent version of this shoe as I take in a Simple 85 kid leather. I haven't tried the Architek.

I just prdered these in patent from the Saks in SF. I wanted something sharpe but with a little lowere heel. I will let you know how I like them and of course, fit, when they arrive.

I got these today and I love love them. So comfy!! I was on my way to work when Fed Ex pulled up.I really now want more VP or No Prives! They filt so well!!! I will take a pic when I get home tonight. You should have seen me driving with coffee and pulling open that box!! I am HAPPY!!

I got these today and I love love them. So comfy!! I was on my way to work when Fed Ex pulled up.I really now want more VP or No Prives! They filt so well!!! I will take a pic when I get home tonight. You should have seen me driving with coffee and pulling open that box!! I am HAPPY!!
Forgot to say I got patent.

I like these much, much better. I'm not sure what it is about the yoyos that makes them so uncomfortable for me.

I was shocked at comfy they were when I first put them on. :okay:Walked around and they are great. I am a fan of the Prives now. The yoyo I went up a half size, maybe a whole would be better. I may try just to know for sure.