A not so insider tip for cheap(er) designer clothing in the Balt / DC area.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was surprised after talking to a fashion-crazy friends back from the states, how many of them have never heard of C-MART! Seriously, this is a fantastic spot to get authentic designer stuff for cheap(er). Granted, some of the prices aren't at that great of a discount, but it is always, 100% cheaper than at retail stores.

They have a website, here: www.cmartdiscount.com, and apparently have opened up a location in Washington DC from what I read on the website. I last visited C-Mart in APril of 2006.

Here are their two locations:

Baltimore
    1000 Joppa Farm Road
    Joppatowne, Maryland 21085
    Phone (410) 538-6100

Washington DC
    8511 Landover Road
    Landover Md. 20785
    Phone (240) 487-2900

I bought a pair of Burberry wedges (Candy check) at Cmart that were 75% off! :nuts: Mom also got a whole bunch of Elie Tahari stuff (pants, capris, shirts, dresses, skirts) for around 60% off. If you're in the area, it's really worth it to go up and check it out! I always came out with at least 2 or 3 shopping bags full!

Some of you may remember them from this news story:

http://www.baltimorestyle.com/index.php/style/features_article/fe_purse_so06/

Hope this helps for all of you price concious Balt/DC metro area-ers!

2. thanks for the info!
    soulds like a great deals place
    I wish I still lived in DC/No. VA