A NOT so great start to the ski vacation...

DAMN IT!!! I was really hoping you all would finally have some care free, fun time after all the stuff that has gone on in the past few weeks. Try and have a good time anyway! Love to Megs !!!

Oh, so unlucky! However, I am sure you will still spend some quality time together. Sometimes a little rest is good, even if Megs is not free to do what she wants. Enjoy the vacation and cuddle a lot! And ****positive vibes**** to Megs, the Queen of TPF!:heart:

I'm sooooooooooo sorry this happened. Be sure to give her a lot of TLC. Getting hurt on the slopes is a real bummer. I'm a skier myself. I actually wanted to learn how to snowboard a couple of years ago but was told there are a lot of hand/wrist injuries associated with snowboarding. I am a court reporter and I can't work if I injure my hands/wrists so I said forget it. I hope you will be able to get a few runs in yourself, Vlad. Enjoy the beauty of the area, do some shopping, and sip hot coco by the fire. Keep us posted on Megs condition. Again, I'm really sorry this happened to both you guys. I know how excited you were about this trip.

How awful!! Poor Megs!! Sometimes I think it is easier to start on skis to get the feel of it and then go onto snowboarding. Wow, I feel terrible for you guys! Lots of hugs!!!