A Nordstrom Rack score - Bay

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was browsing at NR today, not really in the mood to buy anything, I just wanted to walk around. As I was walking, a leather bag caught my eye. It was a real standout, out of the heap of ordinary leather bags from nameless designers, this one is different. I got curious naturally. I held the bag and I noticed right away that the leather was really something else. It was smooth, buttery and lightweight. I thought to myself, this had to be from premier designer. Then I saw the Chloe nameplate. It was marked down to $669.97 (orig price $1875). I'm not really familiar with this style so I after I got home today, I looked right away into the reference thread. From there I found out that this is Bay.

So... I have no idea what kind of leather this is. Also, what year was this released? Please educate me. :smile:

[​IMG]

2. Front
    [​IMG]

Back
    [​IMG]

Side
    [​IMG]

Including handle
    [​IMG]

3. The bay style is from a few years back and was a super hot style...

GREAT score, congrats...I can't believe they still had them at Nordstrom rack!

4. I guess somebody dug out some very old inventory :biggrin:
    I also saw a Marc Jacobs Single bag, in exotic, priced at around $400. It is not in good shape though. The scales have started to peel and the all around feel of the bag is very dry.

Right now, I am having second thoughts about the Bay, not because of its age, but because of the way the bag swells when I put my stuff in it. I don't carry a lot so it's a little weird for me. I guess it takes time to get used to. If I still feel awkward about it by end of the week, it's going back to NR.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice