A Night Out with Twinkie and SunnyFreckles!!!

twinkie

~Mrs. G~
O.G.
Apr 1, 2006
So SunnyFreckles and I (twinkie) wanted to share some pictures from our evening out a few nights ago! The backstory on us is this--we have been friends for several years. I've been a Coach enthusiast for awhile and (much to her DH's dismay) I introduced Sunny to the wonderful world of Coach sometime in 2006. I told her about The Purse Forum and encouraged her to check us out. She did and the rest is history!!! We just noticed her year anniversary on tPF was yesterday!:woohoo:

Our love for Coach and other designer handbags has really given us a special bond! No one else in our circle of friends relates to our passion for handbags and we even get hated on for it at times; however, we have each other to rely on! The Purse Forum has brought us even closer!:heart:

Thanks for being my bag buddy and for being one of the dearest friends a girl could ask for, SunnyFreckles!:love:

Resized Jess and Andi 2.JPG
Before going to the movies! Sunny is sporting her recently acquired Holiday Patchwork Duffle and I'm carrying my Ski Hobo. Please ignore the fact that I'm flashing my bra...:shame:

Angels.JPG

Playing Charlie's Angels with our friend, Starla. Actually, we really just like annoying Sunny's DH with continual picture requests!:P

Jess and Andi at the movies.JPG

Sunny and Twinkie at 27 Dresses. It was cute! And we got to see a teaser for the Sex and the City movie!

Resized Jess and Andi.JPG

Enjoying dinner! We closed out the evening with some dancing which is the other love that we share! All in all, it was great night!

Aw, Twinkie!!!

You are such a great friend! I love our special bond of bags, as well as our love that we share for our children and our lives! They say that we all need a girlfriend that we can share the things that our spouses and significant others will just never understand, and you are that friend for me!

I love the time that we get to spend together and I cherish our great nights out like the one we had the other night! I thank you for introducing me to tPF and I thank you for your friendship!

Cheers!

:drinkup:

Wow, sounds like you two have an awesome friendship. I went to 27 Dresses on Friday, I thought it was so cute. I am very "impatiently" waiting for the Sex in the City Movie. Last word is out May 30, 2008. I am pacing the floor for that one. I will be taking a "me day" and shop, lunch and catch an early movie.

SunnyFreckles and Twinkie, you two are total sweethearts and I always love reading what each of you have to say around the forums. Both of you are fabulous and it makes sense that two darling ladies would be friends IRL! :smile:

Thanks for sharing your night with us, it looks like you had a blast, and both of you looked so pretty!!!!!!!! :love:

PS Twinkie, I found a great deal on some smaller bottles of PM color protect shampoo/conditioner, I was pumped because I needed something to travel to Arizona with me next month! Just thought you'd like to know :amuse:

That's so awesome that you have each other to not only hang out with and have fun but to also drool over Coach bags together!! That helps make being in the boonies a little more tolerable!