A nice little surprise from Fed-Ex today, and a few other things~~*reveal*~~

4vryng

Coach-my candy store
Nov 12, 2009
I got my first ever PCE, so felt compelled to use it for a few fobs. I also had fun shopping at Macy's last week during their super 1-day sale. The last of it finally arrived today, so I thought I'd share what I got. One of the fobs had a nice surprise for me. Wanna see?

4vryng

Coach-my candy store
Nov 12, 2009
Yay! Thanks for joining me.

If you think it's hard to wait a week to get a delivery from Coach, try ordering from HauteLook! My goodness, it took 3 weeks to get this baby! I'm glad I like it!

scorp116

mmm
O.G.
Jul 30, 2010
Yay, I got the same fob from HauteLook. I don't know how I'm going to use it yet, but it sure is pretty!

Can't wait to see what else ya got!

4vryng

Coach-my candy store
Nov 12, 2009
Here's another fob I'd been looking at for awhile, but just couln't cough up the $58 for it. Gold fobs are so hard to find, so I decided to get it when I received the PCE.

4vryng

Coach-my candy store
Nov 12, 2009
And another fob I'd considered before, and finally took the plunge with PCE. I think a few of you have this and have commented on how much you like it. I just love the rich colored jewels and I think it will look nice on a lot of different bags.

nyssa.

._.
Jun 18, 2010
Gorgeous fobs! They're super super super cute! Love them and enjoy! Show us how you're going to accessorize your bags with them when you get a chance :smile:

4vryng

Coach-my candy store
Nov 12, 2009
I had a blast reading the Macy's thread here and shopping the 1-day sale. I found 3 great bags at amazing prices. I had to do a charge send for the black Alexandra, and wasn't too sure if she's actually arrive or what condition she'd be in. But she was delivered yesterday and is just perfect!!! Here she is modeling a couple of my new fobs.

I had a hard time getting a good picture of this fob on the bag, but IRL it's really sparkly and shows up very well. It works well on the Alexandra and I also tried it on my Sabrinas and Juliannes and seems to work with them.

Here's the Alexandra with the jewel fob. This is such a perfect everyday bag for me, and at $139 with tax I just couldn't resist!

nyssa.

._.
Jun 18, 2010
WOW! That's an amazing price! I love how you added the jewel fob to your Alexandra. Beautiful :smile: