A nice find

Jul 19, 2010
I have only ever owned the bags and have never purchased any SLGs – I often lurk eBay looking for a good money wallet in black with rose gold. Well, finally I found one at a great price and in great condition. Introducing my first SLG Balenciaga – money from 2010 in great condition with the giant rose gold hardware!! Have these been discontinued in this hardware?

Attachments

• IMG_0430.JPG
    IMG_0430.JPG
    135.2 KB · Views: 291
  • IMG_0436.JPG
    IMG_0436.JPG
    136.3 KB · Views: 294
  • IMG_0434.JPG
    IMG_0434.JPG
    129.2 KB · Views: 290
Great wallet.
I wish I had bought that one inside of my zip around continental. You did good!

And yes, the rg hardware has been discontinued :sad:

I have only ever owned the bags and have never purchased any SLGs – I often lurk eBay looking for a good money wallet in black with rose gold. Well, finally I found one at a great price and in great condition. Introducing my first SLG Balenciaga – money from 2010 in great condition with the giant rose gold hardware!! Have these been discontinued in this hardware?
Great find :loveeyes:
I find Bal SLG in the right colours and HW irresistible to the point I can't even resell what I've bought but don't and probably never will use :rolleyes:

This is a really beautiful wallet, congrats! :heart:

Congrats on this pretty & most functional wallet!:flowers::heart:

Very nice! Always wanted one of those. Enjoy!