A nice find

Jul 19, 2010
Canada
I have only ever owned the bags and have never purchased any SLGs – I often lurk eBay looking for a good money wallet in black with rose gold. Well, finally I found one at a great price and in great condition. Introducing my first SLG Balenciaga – money from 2010 in great condition with the giant rose gold hardware!! Have these been discontinued in this hardware?

Attachments

BPC

Blue Jean Baby Queen prettiest Bal I've ever seen
Mar 31, 2012
Great wallet.
I wish I had bought that one inside of my zip around continental. You did good!

And yes, the rg hardware has been discontinued :sad:

SomethingGoodCanWork

It's a clown world after all
Feb 10, 2017
I have only ever owned the bags and have never purchased any SLGs – I often lurk eBay looking for a good money wallet in black with rose gold. Well, finally I found one at a great price and in great condition. Introducing my first SLG Balenciaga – money from 2010 in great condition with the giant rose gold hardware!! Have these been discontinued in this hardware?
Great find :loveeyes:
I find Bal SLG in the right colours and HW irresistible to the point I can't even resell what I've bought but don't and probably never will use :rolleyes:

Dec 18, 2008
Australia
This is a really beautiful wallet, congrats! :heart:

Kendie26

Sep 7, 2014
Congrats on this pretty & most functional wallet!:flowers::heart:

Miss Hedy Dee

Jun 14, 2017
Very nice! Always wanted one of those. Enjoy!