A Newbie's First CL's *** A Reveal ***

Nico3327

Jun 5, 2009
This one is a quickie reveal because I'm at work, but I had to share my excitement at finally owning a pair of CLs that fit. Over the past two months I've ordered at least four pairs of CLs in various styles and was either off on the size I ordered or the fit just wasn't for me. I took a chance on these, but my gamble paid off and I'm super happy! Apologies for the bad pictures (all I have here is my blackberry), but here they are...my new LEOPARD TIGRESSE WEDGES!!!!! :yahoo:

Attachments

• tigresse 1.jpg
    tigresse 1.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 59
  • tigresse 2.jpg
    tigresse 2.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 66
  • tigresse 3.jpg
    tigresse 3.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 66
Very nice! I'm dying for a pair of these on super sale!! Congrats! Where did you find them?

p.s. and thank you for the quickie reveal! My favorite kind!!

Wedgie queen meggy! It's so appropriate that you be the first to post to my reveal! I'm (slightly) sad to say that I did have to pay full price for them. I got them online an NM and it was the only pair they had left for over three weeks. I was hesitant at first because so many people on the forum sized down for these (I'm a 6.5) but I knew I wanted them and the zebra and to score a great deal for either on ebay I need to know my size. I bought these with the full intention of trying on and returning, then stalking ebay, but I love them so much I can't part with them! For once my wide feet are a blessing. :biggrin: Now to get the zebra from NAP....!

Thanks michelle!

oxox - They are incredibly comfortable! I've been wearing them around the office (which is completely carpeted) for two days and have had no problems. I'm not totally sure about versatility as I haven't worn them "out" yet, but I can say that they are much more muted than I would have expected for leopard print. They stand out but aren't IN YOUR FACE! Know what I mean? Plus the raffia trim blends very well with the color of the shoe so I think that lends them to have a less casual feel and more wearable. When I do get them out I'll post a pic in the outfit thread and you can decide for yourself.

oxox, Nico is right.. the color on the leopard is much more muted than you would expect. It's very pretty and not as BAM in your face as most leopard prints! The zebra print is definitely brighter than the leopard, IMO.

I find the Tigresse to be very comfortable as well. I have worn them to the mall before and walked around for a few hours and not had any problems.

Nico, if you love them don't worry about paying full price! It's been so hard to find this print on sale anywhere. It seems like the zebra went on sale world wide but the leopard was only on sale for a few days in select areas. :sad: I hope you can find the zebra now that you know your size!!

congrats on the first pair! they look fab!

can't wait till our philly shopping trip in the fall!

sadly i think nap is sold out of the zebra. that's where i got my pair in june and they were on there for seconds, i bought them, and they were gone.

congrats on the first pair! they look fab!

can't wait till our philly shopping trip in the fall!

sadly i think nap is sold out of the zebra. that's where i got my pair in june and they were on there for seconds, i bought them, and they were gone.

moshi - they fit!!!! I can't wait for fall too! You'll have to wear your zebras and I'll wear these and we'll look totally fierce together. :hugs: And I'm still trying to work out being able to get to the signing so hopefully we can carpool!

Oh, they are sold out on NAP US, but still available on NAP UK. Only crappy part is with shipping and duties I loose any benefit of the exchange rate price - I checked yesterday and the total price will be the same as paying full price here. :tdown:

Yay!! Congrats!!

As someone who is mostly relegated to online ordering, I totally understand your journey. Congrats on getting the pair you love that fit!!
Fingers crossed for those zebras!

They're so gorgeous. I have been eyeing them on NM.com for quite sometime but never have the gut to take the plunge. I'm so happy they went to you, they look amazing on you. Big congrats and enjoy.