A Newbie's BIG BIG Day

southpaw

An Obsessed Leftie
O.G.
Mar 2, 2007
A week ago Saturday I got my 2nd (had bought a mono speedy 30 about 6 mos. ago but sold it on eBay like a dope)
so my first sorta ... LV bag .. a Monogram Riveting Bag.

I decided I HAD to get a SPECIAL wallet to match so after much debate decided on the Groom Zippy Organizer. I'm sorta near Chicago, IL but not close - hubby had trekked me into "the big city" for my bag purchase but the store I went to (Macy's at Oakbrook) didn't have the organizer so .. I called 866 and got connected with the sweetest SA at the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas - after debating between the $10 shipping or $30 overnight the suspense got to me ... so this morning the FedEx man delivered my wallet.
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT :love: ... so much better then the pics now to find a cosmetic case my purse will be complete (if I can get up the nerve to actually carry it out of the house that is .. )

babylv.jpg

I fall in love with mine all over again each time I see a fellow TPF member with one! Congrats! It's a beautiful bag...

I've used mine once, I'm summing up the courage to take her out on a long work/errand day....lol