A Newbie with a reveal..

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I forgot to add that while my medical drama unfolded, i had 2 very young kids at home and one was only a newborn. I had the baby only a few days prior and soon after, i got really sick. At this point, i wasn't only scared for my life but also sad for my kids. All bad thoughts came to my mind but at the same time, i said to myself that if it's God's will then so be it. Funny how from pure elation of having another child followed weeks of misery, worry and concern. It's as if i was having a nightmare and i wanted to wake up so bad. I couldn't be any happier of the outcome. It just goes to show that we are humans after all and nothing in life is permanent, We just have to celebrate life, enjoy every moment with our loved ones and be constantly thankful of each and every day.

Again, thank you.:smile:)

Omg, after reading your second post on this thread, I can't imagine the strength required to cope with the new baby and the looming medical news. You were absolutely overdue for some beautiful gifts.

hi and welcome here! you have a very pretty collection and I am glad you are OK!
I was like you - always admired LV but couldn't justice pay so much money for myself. now the lv-bug came into my life and I guess will stay forever..... lol😂

Allie, what a wonderful outlook you've developed! I was diagnosed with breast cancer last December, am still fighting the good fight, and have the same outlook: life is short, each day is a gift, and like you mentioned, you can't take money with you. Enjoy and welcome to the world of Louis V :biggrin:

I hope and pray that you are doing well yourself. Keep on fighting! Every year I do the Revlon 5k run/walk for cancer here in Southern California. I have family members who have the disease and I hope that one day they'll be able to eliminate this terrible disease for good!