A new thread for renewed RM love including OS bags!

Yes they all need to be labeled!
LOL. I know the stonewash Sage and the Royal BW and Wine Nikki, but the others (besides the black bags) I really don't know the 'official' names...I'm just guessing at glazed almond, hunter, and the light cream colored bag has a grey zipper tape so I'm thinking that could be a stone color?? The wine colored MAB I believe is Berry...that bag also has FDL lining!

Okay, now I am confused about this MAB. It feels like what I think SW feels like, but I've never felt SW. It's ridiculously smooth and sleek, almost like petting...I think someone mentioned a dolphin and I can definitely see that. Pictures are true to color. However, did RM release a SW brown-grey color? Handles aren't bad because I am overall very impressed with the texture and color. I'm bag-happy!
IMG_4036.JPGIMG_4037.JPGIMG_4038.JPGIMG_4039.JPG

I got two MACs too. Soft leather, and one of them has the finished tassels!
IMG_4040.JPGIMG_4041.JPGIMG_4042.JPG

Okay, now I am confused about this MAB. It feels like what I think SW feels like, but I've never felt SW. It's ridiculously smooth and sleek, almost like petting...I think someone mentioned a dolphin and I can definitely see that. Pictures are true to color. However, did RM release a SW brown-grey color? Handles aren't bad because I am overall very impressed with the texture and color. I'm bag-happy!
View attachment 4779319View attachment 4779320View attachment 4779321View attachment 4779322

I got two MACs too. Soft leather, and one of them has the finished tassels!
View attachment 4779323View attachment 4779324View attachment 4779325
Could the MAB be sage? Did that have silver HW anyone know? SW leather is matte and very smooth, you want to keep touching it. Whatever is is, it's gorgeous!!!!
Nice MACs too!

OMG your stonewash MAB is amazing!!! Those handles aren't bad at all!!! Congrats!!!
Also, congrats on the MAC's!! I was just too excited on the MAB!!
Could the MAB be sage? Did that have silver HW anyone know? SW leather is matte and very smooth, you want to keep touching it. Whatever is is, it's gorgeous!!!!
Nice MACs too!
Thanks! It's matte but with a dull sheen, if that makes any sense.

Reactions: Shelby33