A new thread for renewed RM love including OS bags!

Antonia

O.G.
Aug 20, 2006
Boston area
This looks so soft and silky!! Congrats!
Thank you!! It is! Very smooth-a bit like SW. :tup:

If anyone has ideas how to get the wrinkles out, let me know. Should I over stuff it and leave it in the sun? That's what they do for coated canvas like the LV Speedy...not sure if it would work on leather??

sdkitty

O.G.
Jan 16, 2006
San Diego

If anyone has ideas how to get the wrinkles out, let me know. Should I over stuff it and leave it in the sun? That's what they do for coated canvas like the LV Speedy...not sure if it would work on leather??
@shelby will probably have good advice but I'd say if putting it in the sun doesn't do it, maybe you could try putting in the dryer (inside of two pillowcases)? or maybe they will relax with wear

• Thanks
Reactions: Antonia

LipglossedX

Apr 1, 2017

I would try just stuffing it and conditioning it and then maybe leave in the sun for a bit?

• Thanks

Shelby33

Tired AF
Sep 12, 2015
Boston
  • Thanks

Shelby33

Tired AF
Sep 12, 2015
Boston
Thank you!! Right now I have it stuffed with a large bath towel and I used a hairdryer on hot and kept running my hands across it to iron out the wrinkles...it looks about 50% better but I think it needs another round of heat!
It will help if you warm up the bath towel in the dryer first. Have you conditioned it?