A new Style??? (Metallic 'Shoulders' from 04/05 Holiday Collection)

1. Okay ... so here's the thing ... I managed to snag these two [RARE] finds when on holiday in Italy. I come back home, and then started to compare them to my Black "Shoulder" (also from 2004) as well as my Rouge Metallic Makeup Clutch (also from the 2004/5 Holiday Collection).

'Lo and behold, I not only see differences in the dimensions ... these bags are "taller" and "wider" than my Black Shoulder; they don't have the leather "strip" on top and the inside depth is less - here are the dimensions:
    • Bag Dimensions: ~9.5”[width] x ~6.5”[height] x ~1 ¾”[deep]
    • Shoulder Strap (~15” in length – the same as my Black Shoulder)
    The other oddities are in the tags and the Authenticity Cards:
    • Inside Metal Tag (front) contains “BALENCIAGA_PARIS” (and like my other Rouge Metallic Makeup Clutch - same season), the plate didn't contain the additional Leather Lot # or Model #)
    • Underneath the Metal Tag, the leather is stamped with "139068' and "213048" as well as the "made in italy" (I COULD NOT for the life of me get a decent picture ... the metallic leather casts such a 'shine' regardless of a Flash!!)
    Thought I would show everyone that I think I've found YET ANOTHER Style that we didn't know about before!!! Anyone else on the PF either seen these -OR- has one (or more)???!?!?!?!?

First ... PICS of the Rouge Metallic 'Shoulder':

Rouge Metallic Shoulder - BEST Bwtmk.jpg Rouge Metallic Shoulder - BEST Whole 1wtmk.jpg Rouge Metallic Shoulder - Inside Tagwtmk.jpg Rouge + Orange Metallic Shoulderswtmk.jpg Rouge Metallic Shoulder - BEST cwtmk.jpg
  2. Now for the PICS of the Orange Metallic 'Shoulder':

Orange Metallic Shoulder - Auth Cardswtmk.jpg Orange Metallic Shoulder - BEST Whole 1wtmk.jpg Orange Metallic Shoulder - Inside Tagwtmk.jpg Orange Metallic Shoulder - Whole Smallwtmk.jpg Orange Metallic Shoulder - from Top 1wtmk.jpg
  3. ^^ OMG, CeeJay, you lucky-duck, i :heart: them!!!

4. ... I'm not done yet!!! Here's another interesting thing ... I have the Box that it came in. So, yet again ... I did a 'COMPARE' between the Black Shoulder (yup ... have the box) and the Metallic Shoulder ... check it out:

* Top Box: Metallic Shoulder
    * Bottom Box: Black Shoulder
    Notice that the numbers are different as well as the picture of the bag.

Also wanted to point out that I purchased these two :heart: beauties :heart: along with two more Boobies (hit the JACKPOT!) and my coveted distressed CHOCOLATE Leather Aviator ... at an authorized Balenciaga retailer in Italy ... so there's no suspicion of ~foul play~.

The AMEX card had a SERIOUS workout on this trip :shame: :sweatdrop: !!

Shoulders A+B - Boxes BEST1.jpg Shoulders A+B - Boxes BEST2.jpg
  5. OMG ceejay!!! those are gorgeous!!! that's one hell of an unforgettable b bags trip :P

6. They are amazingly beautiful!!! WOW!

7. WOW CeeJay .... great job :nuts: !! Thank you so much for sharing those 'specials' - they looks AMAZING :yahoo: !! CONGRATS to those rare founds :flowers: :love:

8. How cool, CeeJay! Thanks for the detailed photos, they look amazing. That does it... next vacation is in Italy...

9. Amazing! New styles we never knew about! Too cool. Congrats. I love the metallics.

10. BOOBIES? did someone say Boobies? I would like to see your pictures of your 2 Boobies please.....

NO NO NO! Not THOSE Boobies! The ones you bought silly!

sheesh! :P

11. HILARIOUS ... LOVE IT :roflmfao: ... needed a good laugh today (considering that I'm in WORK right now on a Sunday ... :cursing: !!!!)

I see that I have serious "Boobie" competition though ... uh oh ...

12. CeeJay!! Wow!! :nuts: Congrats on your gorgeous finds!! :yahoo: I love the bright colors of the metallics - what fun "going out" bags you have!! :drool:

(congrats on your other boobie finds, too!! pics, please!!)

13. CEEJAY!!! She is gorgeous!!! Congrats! I never thought I would like any other metallic except for the earthly tones (pewter and bronze), but this is HOT HOT HOT! Same goes for your metallic magenta!

14. Donna ... here's a Boobie pic for you; my 2005 Teal Boobie ...

Teal Boobie - BEST 1wtmk.jpg Teal Boobie - BEST 2wtmk.jpg Teal Boobie - 1wtmk.jpg Teal Boobie - Side Profilewtmk.jpg
  15. You can't go wrong in Italy ... FABULOUS Food, DIVINE Wine, UNBELIEVABLE Shopping (albeit [FONT='UPC/EAN']€€€ -or- $$$ costly to the "pocketbook" unfortunately) ... and don't even get me starting on all the :love: GEE-ORR-GEE-USS :love: men!!! [/FONT]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice