A New Sister for My Paraty

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Each year, I take part of my work bonus and treat myself to a new high-end bag. Last year was the Givenchy Pandora, the year before that - my Ferragamo Sofia, etc., etc. My first premier designer bag purchase was my Chloe Paraty in Rock, and that bag still makes my heart go pitter patter.

This year I wanted to try a designer that I didn't yet own. But as much as I looked at other brands, there'd be one aspect or another that just didn't feel 'right'...I kept finding myself circling back to Chloe. After much debate, I ended up with...

The medium Marcie in Tan. I love it! It's actually a bit smaller than I thought it would be, but still a great size to hold what I need to carry.

Even better? Now my Rock Paraty has a sister. Honestly? No one does neutrals like Chloe - best colors ever! Marcie.jpg Marcie-Paraty.jpg

Thanks for letting me share! :smile:

2. Okay - so one question for those of you with Marcies...I've noticed that her handles are pretty squeaky. Will that subside with time, or will it just be a sound I get used to, like my jingly Paraty handles?

3. When I first got my Marcie, one side of the handle squeaked. I've had the bag 9 months now, use it occasionally, and it doesn't squeak anymore.

4. Cool - thank you! Hoping the squeaks will diminish with time. :smile:

5. Beautiful love chloe. They are such great everyday bags.

6. I forced myself to change handbags last weekend. My Marcie has been my daily bag for a while. I simply love it.

Enjoy yours. It's a gorgeous color indeed.

7. Thanks! I can tell I will be carrying Marcie a LOT.

9. Bought my tan marcie in November and love it! Good choice!

Esquared72 likes this.
  10. Congrats! Chloe really makes beautiful bags!:heart:

Esquared72 likes this.
  11. Yay! Both great colors and bags :biggrin:. Mine still squeak a little, but I like the sound of the leather rubbing! The Paraty is most definitely a jingly bag. Would like to see the color Whiskey again!

Esquared72 likes this.
  12. Classic staple! Congrats on your new Marcie!

13. Thank you!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice