a new scarf! little paper clips, safety pins and feathers

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i love this design!

2. I haven't seen this one.Any pics?

3. I saw it too on Hermes.com and thought that it was a very unique design for Hermes.

4. its actually much prettier in person! doenst look so spare in real life.

5. I saw it too...It has buttons and other little goodies on it, too, I think I saw thimbles as well.

it reminded me of when DD was little, all the things I used to find in her pockets when doing the wash, her little treasures....:heart:

Some of them I saved to glue onto picture frames. I still have a lot of them!

Its called "In the Pocket"

6. thanks!

7. I'm looking forward to seeing it in person.

8. i don't see it on hermes.com...:sad:

9. [​IMG]

Attached Files:

10. how cute, congratulations, I'd love to see this IRL.

11. [​IMG]

Attached Files:

12. actually the one i bought isnt on the website. its sort of strange b/c the ones in the store all had contrasting borders............mine is a silvery taupe with a black rolled edge ............i am gaga over it!

13. I'm dying for the new Annie Faivre one: Jardins d'Hiver. I may actually break down and buy it in more than one colorway. The black, brown, and red ones all break my heart, they're so beautiful. I feel like a bratty toddler, jumping up and down impatiently waiting for it to get to stores. Argh.

14. this is the one I saw, so pretty IRL. And the funny thing is the little pencils and pastels say HERMES on them. Funny to think of it-----if Hermes made art supplies I would be in real serious trouble.....:P

15. thanks for the pic rose.
    it looks cute. i think i like the white best.