OK, I went to the Coach boutique just to get the Spring Slide KeyFob and the Skull charm. (ha,ha right) I came out with a new Soho Sig. wallet in Pear, which I truly love! However, do you think I should've just waited until June for the PCE? It wasn't absolutely necessary that I get the wallet now. But, the SA's said it may not be available in June. What do you think Should it stay in it's happy new home or go back?