A new piece of my Hermes rainbow~reveal and full rainbow pics

LVLover

Hermes Only
O.G.
Jan 18, 2006
I’ve waited for this bag patiently for 13 years. This color was my first ever Hermes purchase (a pm Karo). At that time there was no way of obtaining a Birkin in this color. I was so new to the brand and back then Birkins were much harder to come by. As many of you know I don’t post pictures all that often, however because this bag is so special to me I decided pics of my Birkin rainbow were in order.

I’m not sure how this “tradition” actually started, maybe because my mom had such a hard time remembering the color names, but I actually have silly names for most of my bags (there are still a few left to name). I will give the specs of each bag and share the name my friends and family have helped me come up. The naming of the bag has become such a fun tradition as we come up with a name over dinner/drinks and games. There is a story and a fun memory attached to each name. However, since tpf has been like an extension of family over the years I’d like to name this bag with your help. So please post your thoughts on a name☺️

So, without further ado, I would like to introduce 30cm Lagoon Togo Birkin and my full spectrum Hermes rainbow...
ENJOY!

(Compared to 30cm Togo blue atoll, which will be re-homed)485CD44E-6A65-488A-8F84-E52D0073869F.jpegFEE27C01-9CE1-441F-9D5D-E9CEAEB9B56A.jpeg569D3339-FADF-4C14-808B-539CD62F41A1.jpegA7728935-52EC-4F93-8B33-D36954C5D7EA.jpeg
Bag Specs: all 30cm, Togo leather unless noted, palladium hardware
Top 1st row: L to R
1. Rouge Garrance (Rose)
2. Potiron
3. Lime Alligator (Birdy)
4. Vert Anis w/ Cyclamen SO (Milly)
5. Malachite
Middle row:
6. Lagoon (Name TBD)
7. Blue Jean
8. Blue de Prusse w/ Gris Pearle SO (Lovey, The Wedding Bag)
9. Iris (Midge)
10. Rose Poupre (Barbie)
Bottom Row:
11. Pink (5P) (Skipper)
12. Fauve Barenia Alligator (Chestnut, Chester)
13. Craie (Esmeralda)
14. Noir Alligator (Black Beauty)
15. Gris mouette w/ blue electrique SO (Mr. Gray)

What a wonderful collection! Every single piece is stunning! I love the names too, they are so cute!
(And on a side note, I also love those Boll and Branch sheets. They're the best):heart:

I’ve waited for this bag patiently for 13 years. This color was my first ever Hermes purchase (a pm Karo). At that time there was no way of obtaining a Birkin in this color. I was so new to the brand and back then Birkins were much harder to come by. As many of you know I don’t post pictures all that often, however because this bag is so special to me I decided pics of my Birkin rainbow were in order.

I’m not sure how this “tradition” actually started, maybe because my mom had such a hard time remembering the color names, but I actually have silly names for most of my bags (there are still a few left to name). I will give the specs of each bag and share the name my friends and family have helped me come up. The naming of the bag has become such a fun tradition as we come up with a name over dinner/drinks and games. There is a story and a fun memory attached to each name. However, since tpf has been like an extension of family over the years I’d like to name this bag with your help. So please post your thoughts on a name☺️

So, without further ado, I would like to introduce 30cm Lagoon Togo Birkin and my full spectrum Hermes rainbow...
ENJOY!

(Compared to 30cm Togo blue atoll, which will be re-homed)View attachment 4636317View attachment 4636318View attachment 4636319View attachment 4636320
Bag Specs: all 30cm, Togo leather unless noted, palladium hardware
Top 1st row: L to R
1. Rouge Garrance (Rose)
2. Potiron
3. Lime Alligator (Birdy)
4. Vert Anis w/ Cyclamen SO (Milly)
5. Malachite
Middle row:
6. Lagoon (Name TBD)
7. Blue Jean
8. Blue de Prusse w/ Gris Pearle SO (Lovey, The Wedding Bag)
9. Iris (Midge)
10. Rose Poupre (Barbie)
Bottom Row:
11. Pink (5P) (Skipper)
12. Fauve Barenia Alligator (Chestnut, Chester)
13. Craie (Esmeralda)
14. Noir Alligator (Black Beauty)
15. Gris mouette w/ blue electrique SO (Mr. Gray)

Congrats on your lagoon!!! And omg what an AMAZING rainbow collex of birkins!!!! :nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts: