A new PCE question (I think!)

firewalkerko

Apr 3, 2007
When/if you get the PCE invite, or IF you get an awesome SA to give you one, I have a question I haven't seen asked yet...

Can you use the PCE invite for one item only or can you use it for multiple items? I understand that it may have restrictions, such as not being able to use it on a particular bag or maybe a particular line, but any details would be appreciated!

I haven't been a part of a PCE yet, but last round I saw a ton of the coupons on eBay and the sellers all said it was on the entire purchase, not just one item. :smile: YAY

I am hoping that my spending over $4000 bucks in the last few months at the boutique will qualify me for this upcoming PCE! :smile:

You can use it for multiple items and also multiple people can use it. When I got mine for the last PCE 2 of my friends never got one so we all went together and everyone was able to use it. They also gave it back to us to use the next day but I have never had that happen before.

You can use it for multiple items and also multiple people can use it. When I got mine for the last PCE 2 of my friends never got one so we all went together and everyone was able to use it. They also gave it back to us to use the next day but I have never had that happen before.

I've had that happen with me, too--they gave me back my PCE card so I could bring my mom the next day. It was great!:yahoo:

I haven't been a part of a PCE yet, but last round I saw a ton of the coupons on eBay and the sellers all said it was on the entire purchase, not just one item. :smile: YAY

I am hoping that my spending over $4000 bucks in the last few months at the boutique will qualify me for this upcoming PCE! :smile:

Two things: They should send a car for you to pick you up, roll out a red carpet at your feet and bring you margaritas while you're shopping! If you don't qualify for a PCE, there ain't any hope for the rest of us!

Second: Any pics of this fantastic collection?:P