A New Outfit and a Friend For My Birkin

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. As soon as school is out for the summer every year, I celebrate by going down to Bloor ST. for an afternoon of shopping. Today was my big trip and of course the first place I went was Hermes. I am very happy that my wonderful SA was there. On my mind were two items I wanted to purchase. One was an Evelyne GM3 and the other was a scarf to dress up my gold Birkin. I had no particular colours in mind, but I wanted something fun. Without further ado here is what I chose,

First the obligatory orange box shot.
    IMG_0001_2.jpg IMG_0001_4.jpg

2. Oh, yeah!!! Live reveal.....

3. #3 Jul 14, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2009
    Next, I would like to show you my Birkin with her new outfit,

IMG_0001_6.jpg I think the scarf is called "Coaching"

and my new Evelyne in Rouge (Viennese (?)

IMG_0001_6.jpg

I am thrilled, I hope you enjoy the pics.

Attached Files:

4. Ooh :yahoo:

5. Gorgeous, sarah, and I've been waiting to see the new red - I think it's Venetian though. Beautiful regardless of what H. is calling it. Love the "Coaching" scarf too, which looks great with both bags.

6. [​IMG]

good going sarah..such great taste! scarf goes so well with the Birkin! They highlight each other!

7. :love::love::love:

8. Darn, the shot of the Birkin came up twice.
    Also while I was there I fell in love with these two scarves, so they had to come home with me. Now my shopping is finished for the whole summer.:shame: But I am thrilled.

IMG_0001_7.jpg IMG_0001_8.jpg

One is the Christopher Columbus and the other is called Les Chevaux Quatris

9. Beautiful scarf, it looks perfect with your Birkin!

10. I think it is Venetian too, I am such a "bubble head" when it comes to remembering colours.:P

11. congrats on your rouge venetian evelyn and lovely scarves! :smile:

12. I love your new Evelyne..... gorgeous colour........ congrats on your scarves as well

13. Congrats on your H items! That new red is gorgeous!

14. Congratulations sarah2808...Lovely scarves and Evelyne!!!

15. I love the GM3 Evelyne this is a great bag. Love the color.