A new love .....

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. It's actually pretty cute. I'm not a fan of their "logo" line, but this isn't too bad. What color combination would you get?

2. I'm not a fan of their logo line either but this one has much potential. :smile:

3. LOVE the duck. I saw a lady with one of those old D&Bs the other day and it was pretty cool. i think its a cute bag, personally.

4. I love the duck too! I have seen these and like them! Let us know what you decide my vote is yes!

5. This is so far the ONLY D&B bag that I actually like. It must be the cute lil "duck"! Get it.

Is it made of leather or nylon? I can't tell from the picture.

6. I can do without the duck :biggrin: but its still a cute bag.

7. I like it too! I saw a pretty tan-colored bucket type bag from them. I think they have some nice bags

8. It is leather...I am so torn on the color...I'm thinking the one on the link I posted...probably black...descsions... decisions...

Thanks for the opinions :smile:

9. I like it. I bet the black is cuter. I couldn't see the bag in the other colors. Great everyday bag.

10. Oh I like the duck, so cute !

11. oh i do like this bag, it looks like it would fit lots in it :smile:

12. Finally, a nice-looking D&B bag! Much, much better than their logo line!

13. Ok you all twisted my arm...I'm going for it...