A New Journey : Complete newbie and her very first (small) orange box...

Thank you for the :heart:. It means much for a newbie to hear all the kind words here. :blush:

CobaltbBlu, H&H, gelbergal, Mree43, ShoeLover,umamanikam, elizabethk, Accessorize*me, mizzle, kelly100, edsbgrl, bagluv, mrssparkles, Grand Fonds, latigresse, hermesgroupie, diamond lover, my peko - thank you for the warm welcome.

dressage queen : I can totally relate to your 'dilemma', all the colourways are gorgeous. I did not see the others at the airport store or I would have totally missed my flight (turned out I was the last person to board). :upsidedown:

shoes319 - I would be checking out more smallers items whilst deciding on the first bag. Would def take a look at the bracelets. :yes:

tweetie - Hi, have not seen you in BV for a while. Do drop by soon. :smile:

AuthenticLux - I'm starting to clear space for more orange boxes. :P All the best for the arrival of your baby.

E - you played a part too in pushing me over the orange side. Still waiting to see all your lovely BV and H collections.

Lyanna Stark - Good to see you here too. My decision to finally go over the orange side was so fast that I grabbed this scarf at Changi airport and I had so much fun at the store I almost missed my flight out. It was my first time having paged and being the last person the plane was waiting for :rolleyes:

ob - I was a lurker too in H. Waiting for you to start posting here too. :graucho:

fleursetcarlines - you're so sweet, I look forward to spending more time here. (somehow I have a feeling my bank account doesn't)

Lyanna Stark, I still feel quite apprehensive walking into the H stores here in Sg. Somehow the airport H was less scary. I might just have to tag along one of the gatherings, hope that is ok with the Sg members here.

hermesgroupie, mrssparkles - thanks!

Nola, Minnie, ardneish - I can already tell H it's addictive.

Megs - thank you for the :heart:. Hope to see more H and BV babies from you.

asa - I'll do some action shots soon.

medusa2020 - I'm just starting to get that its the norm to match a bag to the scarf :nuts: I think its fab!

Welcome, ms piggy, and congratulations on a beautiful new scarf!

IMG_0742.jpg