A new friend will come to stay

anniebhu

Aug 21, 2014
Yesterday I visited BV for the pre-sale. They had two Venetas available but I already have bags, albeit different style, in those colours (deco rose and

I have a new little friend to come home with me instead. I will pick her up tomorrow and hopefully will be able to resist temptation to buy more of the TM items. The intrecciato is so lovely, it will be hard.

Attachments

• 5FCE55AA-BBD5-474E-B31B-BC91AC10920F.jpeg
    5FCE55AA-BBD5-474E-B31B-BC91AC10920F.jpeg
    40.4 KB · Views: 207
Last edited:
Yesterday I visited BV for the pre-sale. They had two Venetas available but I already have bags, albeit different style, in those colours (deco rose and

I have a new little friend to come home with me instead. I will pick her up tomorrow and hopefully will be able to resist temptation to buy more of the TM items. The intrecciato is so lovely, it will be hard.
very cute!! :hbeat:

Adorable!

This is such a keychain!! Enjoy it:smile:

Reactions: anniebhu