A new friend will come to stay

anniebhu

Aug 21, 2014
Yesterday I visited BV for the pre-sale. They had two Venetas available but I already have bags, albeit different style, in those colours (deco rose and

I have a new little friend to come home with me instead. I will pick her up tomorrow and hopefully will be able to resist temptation to buy more of the TM items. The intrecciato is so lovely, it will be hard.

Attachments

Last edited:

anniebhu

Aug 21, 2014
She's cute!! What items were available on presale?

Venetas in deco rose and petrol blue, mini cesta, Roma, piazza, nodini, lots of slg, jewellery and sunglasses. Obviously not all colours are on sale. The styles are from TM days with the exception of one bag

ksuromax

MADBAGGER
Authenticator
Feb 9, 2016
Dubai, UAE
Yesterday I visited BV for the pre-sale. They had two Venetas available but I already have bags, albeit different style, in those colours (deco rose and

I have a new little friend to come home with me instead. I will pick her up tomorrow and hopefully will be able to resist temptation to buy more of the TM items. The intrecciato is so lovely, it will be hard.
very cute!! :hbeat:

blueiris

O.G.
May 11, 2008
United States
This is so cute, and I really like that it has so much clever detail in its construction, even though it’s just a little piece of BV. What a nice find on sale!

JenJBS

Sep 22, 2019

Adorable!

chloebagfreak

Need Sunny Days
O.G.
Jul 4, 2007
Gorgeous California!

This is such a keychain!! Enjoy it:smile:

Reactions: anniebhu