A new friend followed me home! Reveal!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So it's my graduation soon and as a gift from my parents I wanted to get a little lv clutch for the night :smile: I had my heart set on a mini pochette but came home with something I hadn't heard very good reviews about! A milla mm! It fits more than you think :smile:

image-194137714.jpg
  2. Congrats on graduating and ofcourse on your new LV too! Although I don't have one, I'm sure it'll be a great piece to have! :smile: enjoy!

3. Congrats, congrats congrats!

4. Congrats dear! Im so proud of you for graduating!!! The mono is so cute! I wish I had gotten that one instead of my azur one. I've only used it once and now I don't even love it anymore :sad:

5. Why don't you like the azur :sad: I am partial to mono but the azur is so nice! :smile:

6. Hmm I'm not sure, it's really cute but I have absolutely no use for it and it doesn't give me butterflies in my stomach when I see it like I do with all my other things :P
    Ok you tell me when your next graduation is and ill mail it to you. ;) lol

7. Gorgeous, congrats. I've got a milla in mono and black mc and I love them both. I use the mc for very special occasions and the mono when I want something handheld for my cards, cash, phone and lippy. I think I might just use her for the week.... Lol

8. Great choice! Congrats! :smile:

9. Congrats on your graduation .. lovely gift:smile:

10. Yay! Your new friend looks great! :smile: Congrats on graduating and on your pal! :biggrin:

11. Congrats with the graduation...and LV :smile:

12. very nice congrats~!

13. cute!

14. Beautiful. Congrats on your graduation too!

15. Congratulations on both the Milla and your graduation!!!