a NEW DAY a NEW PRICE

In particular, new USD prices for

31 mou clemence bolide with PH (was $5K, now ??)

35 togo or clemence birkin with PH (was (7200, now ??)

28 retourne togo kelly with PH (was $5450, now ??)

32 retourne togo kelly with PH (was $5750, now ??)

Thanks. Yes I know, 5 to 10-% was rumored, but does anyone have the specific prices for these items yet?

I'm curious about the up-to-date price of a 31cm Bolide in Mysore Chevre :biggrin: Go figure :biggrin:

I can't go to Hermes today ;_; I have the day off from classes because of snow...but this is SC, we don't handle snow well, there have already been 50 accidents (dead serious) in my county and 20+ in Charlotte >_>

Will be going to H today to pick up a lil something something so will report back w/ the price increases, but like said in another post, the price increase affects bags, RTW, shoes, and silk scarves for today. Small leather accessories will take affect Feb 15th.

oh, really? i oughta check it out (runs to check on the CDC)

the ties are mostly 148 now (up from 145). the Collier de chien is still the same price, but i think there will be another round of increases in a few weeks.

I'm curious about the up-to-date price of a 31cm Bolide in Mysore Chevre :biggrin: Go figure :biggrin:

I can't go to Hermes today ;_; I have the day off from classes because of snow...but this is SC, we don't handle snow well, there have already been 50 accidents (dead serious) in my county and 20+ in Charlotte >_>

In Paris, they're 3850euros and were 3550 (if my memory works) before the increase.